1. I have eaten Miracle Berries.
2. My Elder Dragon Highlander general is Mayael the Anima. I won my first 5 MtG Draft tournaments in a row and haven’t won since then.
3. My main in SSBM is Ice Climbers, secondary is Sheik. I have placed 1st in UC Berkeley tournaments, and represented UCB against UCD.
4. I wear size 43 Vibram Five Fingers KSO.
5. I own 7 plants in my room.
6. I take over 10 supplement pills each day (3-5 Orange Triad Multivitamin, 2 Green Tea Anti-oxidants, 4-6 Spirulina, 1 Probiotic). In addition to 2 scoops of whey protein and a scoop of Perfect Food and Psyllium Husk. Also do the Shangri-La Diet of a tablespoon at morning and night of flaxseed oil to curb appetite, reduce inflammation and workout stress, and help with sleep.
7. I use Gatsby Medium Hair Wax, Ultra Hard Wax or Xtah Crude Clay depending on the current length of hair.
8. I played Varsity #1 Mens Singles in Badminton my Junior year of High School.
9. In my previous dream of becoming a millionaire by age 30, I spent months learning about personal finance from books and blogs to the point where I was helping my parents make financial decisions.
10. As a result of that research, I have since abandoned that dream in favor of personal investing in skills and memories.
11. Current favorite manga is Liar Game from my sister.
12. Summer between sophomore and junior year of high school, I hiked for 10 days at Philmont, New Mexico without showers or toilets, carrying 50 lbs on my back. No change of clothes either.
13. Straight A’s in high school, except for a C.
14. Over the summer between freshman and sophomore years of college, I lost 30 lbs.
15. I have a scar on my forehead from when I was 6 and I hit my head against a coffee table because I thought I could fly like superman if I wore a cape.
16. On our tour in China, my orchestra’s bus was accompanied by 4 cop cars that drove in the front, sides, and back of us.
17. When I read books, I annotate using Post-it highlighters and flags. My life-long goal is to have an entire wall filled with them, assuming books last that long.
18. Favorite brand is Calvin Klein because of the minimalist, timeless fashion their clothes have.
19. One of my favorite activities to do when bored is to watch people and try to guess their emotion.
20. Secretly, I wish I could pull a Bruce Wayne and leave my cushy life if for no other reason than to understand what Seneca meant.